WE SAVE YOU MONEY ON YOUR IRRIGATION MATERIALS BY DESIGNING YOUR SYSTEM CORRECTLY!
FIRST WE'LL LOOK AT MONEY SAVINGS ON HYDRUALICLY DESIGNING YOUR PIPING NETWORK RIGHT.
COMPARISON OF PIPE USED ON END FEED DESIGN VS., CENTER FEED DESIGN
1) Almost all irrigation designer's today employ the "End Feed Technique" to lay out the sprinkler head zones.
2) We still use the old fashioned design technique to design Hydraulics correctly, instead of depending on Pressure Compensation
Equipment as the overwhelming majority of inferior trained designer's do today.
3) Most Designer's today, use the "End Feed technique" because they can design the system a lot faster to save themselves money.
4) This example shows the difference between the "End Feed" vs., "Center Feed" Design Techniques and how we save you money!
COMPARISON OF PIPE USED ON END FEED DESIGN VS. CENTER FEED DESIGN TECHNIQUES
(END FEED DESIGN TECHNIQUE) (CENTER FEED DESIGN TECHNIQUE)
LATERAL LINE PIPE: FT/PIPE COST/FT TOTAL FT/PIPE TOTAL
PVC Class 200, 1" PVC Pipe 539' $ 0.30 $ 162.74 2,040' $ 615.87
PVC Class 200, 1 1/2" PVC Pipe 315' $ 0.64 $ 201.60 517' $ 331.08
PVC Class 200, 2" PVC Pipe 390' $ 1.03 $ 400.14 95' $ 97.85
PVC Class 200, 3" PVC Pipe 1,188' $ 2.21 $ 2,625.19 30' $ 66.30
PVC Class 200, 4" PVC Pipe 1,037' $ 3.67 $ 3,808.58 50' $ 183.50
$ 7,198.25 $ 1,294.60
PVC Class 200, 3" PVC Pipe 90' $ 2.21 $ 198.9 916' $ 2024.36
GRAND TOTALS $ 7,397.15 $ 3,318.96
1) Cost difference between End Feed Design and Center Feed Design is $ 4,078.19.
2) The percentage difference between End Feed Design and Center Feed Design is 44.86%
3) We design all of our sprinkler systems with the Center Feed Design and our competition does not!
4) Taken on a large system, pipe is typically 33% of the total cost of all parts.
5) So, if the system has $100,000 in PVC Pipe, then we can save you a little over $ 44,000.00 dollars!
6) More ways we save money is we have many alternative product lines to choose from completion doesn't.
7) Our competition has very limited knowledge concerning all the products lines available to choose from.
8) We know ever single manufacture in this industry and all the products they make to save you money.
9) The main point is, there are many ways to save our client's money on both materials and labor, and we
use every single one of these ways to keep the cost down.
10) If our clients are happy then we get their repeat business.